Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Long-time Maggiolina owner Bob Bancroft send us a photo of a water crossing in Alaska. Naturally, you should not (cannot?) try this at home...
The new Air Top is a significant advance in design – offering ease of opening, three doors, great interior space, and the durability that owners worldwide have come to expect from the Maggiolina series.
The Air Top has a lift system based on articulated gas rams that eliminates the scissors lift and crank of the standard Maggiolina. This enables easy, rapid set-up and provides 7” more interior space. Other benefits of this new design are; a rear entry door in addition to the two side doors, the huge window opening the front end of the tent, and a new shell design for extra strength. In short, the Air Top incorporates all the comfort and space of the traditional Maggiolina series with a simple, strong, and easy to operate opening system. To open simply remove the safety hooks and the tent opens instantaneously!
The new Air Top incorporates all the great features of the traditional Maggiolina series with even more comfort and space. To open, simply remove the latch straps and the tent opens instantaneously! Extreme Adventure with Extreme Comfort!
Standard Air Top Equipment includes:
● 3 doors - one each side and one in the rear of the tent
● Generous front facing, screened window
● Full mosquito netting and covers against wind or rain
● Two or three foam pillows
● 2 arched windows with mosquito netting for ventilation and reduction of condensation
● arched zips on the windows with rain covers.
● internal elastics straps to help folding of the fabric when closing the tent.
● simple, adjustable Rally-Race style locking straps. (Arnitel EL 550®)
● Spacious roof mounted stowage net.
● 4 Removable Pockets.
● Large internal roof mounted light
● Height adjustable locking aluminium ladder.